We have a lot of experience in providing the best experience for our customers. You will receive an email the week before your pick-up date and a final confirmation the day before you actual pick-up date.
On the morning of your pick-up you simply leave your equipment outside of the garage. We are able to offer DISCOUNTED PICK UP AND DELIVERY because we plan routes logistically. It is very important to have your equipment available when we arrive.
Our drivers pick up your equipment from your driveway, tag with your information and return to our facility with dozens of your neighbors equipment.
At our facility, senior technicians inspect the overall condition of your lawnmower and review any issues you noted on your registration.
Maintenance tune-up includes:
- Sharpen or replace blade(s) as needed
- Install new air filter and spark plug
- Change engine oil with filter (if equipped)
- Drain & clean fuel system (replace fuel filter if equipped)
- Adjust all cables, knobs, hardware & controls
- Set engine rpms within manufacturer’s specifications
- Tighten and adjust all wheels and adjusters
- Walk Power Mowers: Inspect self-propel system and lubricates drive ratchets
- Riding Mowers: Complete drive system inspection including belt condition and tracking adjustments
- Fill with stabilized fuel
- Inspect external engine and carburetor operations
- Scrape deck and tunnels
- Steam cleans deck housing, wheels and frame
- Test all operations
During the maintenance our staff will contact you if additional issues exist. Common issues include wheel and tire replacements, worn belts/cables and hydraulic service on riding lawnmowers. We only perform additional services with your approval.
Final inspection of all work by Service Manager is completed prior to delivery.
When your equipment is delivery we send a detailed invoice via email and our drivers attach a paper copy. You can pay online, via mail-in check or over the phone.